SHIBA Inu Crypto Coin Is Getting Attention Again
A cryptocurrency influencer has been sharing support for Shiba Inu coin recently, which has some believing the coin will rise significantly soon.
- What is SHIBA INU (SHIB Crypto)?
- Who are the founders of SHIBA INU?
- What makes SHIBA INU unique?
- Will Shib’s coin go up? What an expert predicts
- Why Shib Coin Crypto May Rise Again
- SHIB Coin Crypto Price Live Data
What is SHIBA INU (SHIB Crypto)?
The Shiba Inu coin was created anonymously in August 2020 under the pseudonym “Ryoshi”. The meme coin quickly gained speed and value as a community of investors was drawn to the cute allure of the coin along with headlines and tweets from personalities like Elon Musk and Vitalik Buterin.
Shiba Inu was purporting to be the Ethereum-based counterpart to Dogecoin’s Srypt-based mining algorithm. Shiba Inu and the SHIB token are part of a swarm of dog-themed cryptocurrencies, including Baby Dogecoin (BabyDoge), Dogecoin (DOGE), JINDO INU (JIND), Alaska Inu (LAS), and Alaskan Malamute Token (LASM). These lower value tokens have attracted investors who missed the Dogecoin bomb from 0.0002 to almost $ 0.75.
Once upon a time there was a very special dog. That dog was a shiba inu, and this dog inspired millions of people around the world to invest money in tokens with the image of the dog.
According to the SHIBA INU website, SHIB is the “DOGECOIN KILLER” and will appear on his own ShibaSwap, a decentralized exchange.
Who are the founders of SHIBA INU?
The SHIBA INU WoofPaper has three reasons why his team created SHIB:
- “We started from scratch, with zero.”
- “The brilliant minds behind Shib have never collaborated before.”
- “We love Shiba Inu dogs.”
What makes SHIBA INU unique?
The SHIBA INU website invites dog-inspired artists from around the world to foster the “Shiba art movement” as they bring their SHIBA INU community to the NFT market.
SHIBA INU has also created a campaign using Amazon Smile to collect donations to rescue real, live Shiba Inu dogs with the Shiba Inu Rescue Association.
Will Shiba coin Crypto go up? What an expert predicts:
Cryptocurrency influencer Coin Bureau recently posted a new YouTube video on his Coin Bureau account that Shib coin may rise again. He said in the video, “there could be more to this tab than meets the eye.”
- “Shiba Inu is one of the cryptocurrencies in this category, and it is one that I have only mentioned in a negative context. But when I heard that Coinbase will list SHIB, however, I began to consider the possibility that there could be more to Shiba Inu than what it looks like, ”he said.
Why Shib Coin Crypto May Rise Again
According to FX leaders, the Coin Bureau suggested that the success of the coin could hinge on the drop in success of Dogecoin. Dogecoin was one of the biggest cryptocurrencies in April and May, especially when Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted and chatted about it, before going down, as I wrote for Deseret News.
- “Where Shiba Inu and Dogecoin differ is the connections they have with the crypto community. DOGE is really just a meme and nothing else. … As community driven as Shiba Inu is, there definitely seems to be some very prolific people behind the project, ”said Coin Bureau.
Be careful with Shib Coin Crypto
As CryptoMode reminds us, there is no science for cryptocurrencies. In fact, cryptocurrency is volatile – you will never know what is going to happen.
- “Although this week’s momentum has been promising for SHIB, there is still a lot of volatility in the market,” CryptoMode reports. “While Bitcoin and Ethereum rise, other assets can follow suit. However, when the markets turn bearish again, it is not unlikely that Shiba Inu will see its value fall by a considerable margin. Therefore, it remains a speculative asset first and foremost, and caution is advised. “
SHIB Coin Crypto Price Live Data
The live SHIBA INU price today is $0.000008 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $304,671,478 USD. SHIBA INU is up 5.06% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #31, with a live market cap of $3,150,431,142 USD. It has a circulating supply of 394,796,000,000,000 SHIB coins and the max. supply is not available.
DisclaimerThe information on this website is not intended to be financial, business, investment or other advice, and you should not consider the content of the website as such. crypto.onlinenews.live does not recommend that you buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency.